Asparagus Crepes with Maille Port Balsamic Mustard
- 8 Crepes
- 16 Asparagus spears
- 6oz grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon fine chopped parsley
- 8oz double cream
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Maille Port Balsamic Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Place asparagus on a tray drizzle with oil and salt and place in the oven for 15mins.
- Separate the asparagus and cheese between the 8 crêpes, roll and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the cream and mustard together and pour over the crepes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15mins, or until cheese has melted.
—Fine Cooking for Maille