Baguette Sandwich with Maille Wholegrain Mustard
A crunchy baguette smeared with Maille wholegrain mustard, filled with tomatoes, crispy bacon, avocado, pan seared chicken and rocket salad.
- 1 French baguette
- 100 grams chicken breast fillet
- 50 grams bacon rashers
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- 20 grams rocket salad
- 2 tablespoons Maille Wholegrain Mustard with Chardonnay Wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the bacon on parchment lined baking tray and cook in a preheated oven on 180°C/356°F for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, place the olive oil in a hot pan and sear the chicken until thoroughly cooked and coloured on all sides.
- Slice the tomato and avocado ready to assemble the sandwich.
- Once the chicken is done slice into medium slices.
- Assemble your sandwich by cutting the baguette in 2 and then sliced length ways, smear each with a tablespoon of mustard and assemble by starting with the chicken, followed by the avocado, bacon, tomato and finally the rocket salad.
Maille Tip: If you are making your baguette in advance, smear the inside first with butter, this will seal the base so the juices cannot be absorbed by it and keep your baguette fresh.