Brazilian Salsa Cod with Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 limes and 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Maille extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 150g thick cod fillets
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 medium ripe mango, finely chopped
- 100g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cucumber, finely chopped
- ½-1 green chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or mint
- Few drops of lime juice, lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Salt and freshly ground mixed black pepper
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix together the Maille Dijon Originale mustard, lime or lemon zest and juice and 2 tbsp olive oil in an ovenproof dish. Add the cod fillets, season with black pepper and turn over to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the sweet potato wedges in the remaining olive oil and arrange in a roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes, turning over halfway through.
- Whilst they are cooking, mix together the mango, pineapple, red onion, cucumber, chilli and coriander or mint. Add a few drops of lime juice, lemon juice or vinegar and the Maille Dijon Originale mustard, stirring to mix. Season.
- Place the cod fillets in the oven on the shelf above the sweet potatoes. Roast for a further 15 minutes, until the fish and sweet potatoes are cooked (the fish should be opaque and should flake easily).
- Serve the cod with the sweet potato wedges and salsa, accompanied by a few mixed salad leaves.
- Another time, use salmon fillets instead of cod.