Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites
Sweet Potato Chips:
- 1 sweet potatoes, sliced in ¼" slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to season
- 300gr large raw prawns or 12 prawns peel and deveined
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of Maille Dijon Originale fresh mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 430 °F.
- For the sweet potato chips: Cover bottom of baking sheet with tin foil and brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil so that the entire pan is coated. Place the sweet potato slices on the prepared baking sheet and brush their tops with the remaining olive oil. Lightly season with salt and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently flip the sweet potatoes slices over using a pair of tongs. Place back in oven and bake an additional 5-7 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- For the French guacamole: Add avocados, Maille cornichons, cilantro, lime juice and the Lemon & Garlic mustard to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Salt to taste and sprinkle the pepper flakes on top.
- For the Chipotle shrimp: In a small bowl, add prawns, smoked paprika, and Maille Dijon mustard. Toss the shrimp to coat in the seasoning blend. In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook the shrimps for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble the bites. Top each sweet potato slice with a dollop of guacamole, one prawn, and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve warm.