Cauliflower with Maille Dijon mustard
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of chopped oregano
- 1 finely chopped green chilli (how spicy is up to you)
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
1. Chop the cauliflower in smaller heads, do this by cutting the smaller cauliflower heads from the main stalk of the cauliflower.
2. Add to a saucepan with hot water and blanch for 5 minutes.
3. Drain the cauliflower heads and place back in the saucepan with the butter until the butter has melted and been absorbed by the cauliflower heads, add the bread crumbs and mix until evenly covered.
4. Tip on to a baking tray, smear with the mustard and sprinkle with the chilli's and oregano.
5. Place in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes, or until slightly coloured, serve warm or cold.