Chicken thin strips marinated in sour cream and Lemon and Garlic mustard
- -2 chicken breasts
- -2 Tbsp sour cream
- -1 Tbsp Maille mustard with Lemon and Garlic
- -1 pinch of cumin
- -Olive oil
- -Salt, pepper
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Mix together the sour cream, the mustard and the cumin.
- Marinate the chicken in this mixture for about one hour in the refrigerator.
- In a frying pan, sear the chicken strips and cook for a few minutes. They can be served with a honey and carrot puree.