Cod en Papillote with coconut mustard
- 4 cod loin
- 2 limes
- Fleur de sel
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Maille Coconut Mustard with White Wine and Colombo Spices
- Prepare 4 sheets of aluminium foil and place the cod loin in the centre.
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Wash the limes and cut into slices arranging three slices on each cod loin.
- Fold in the aluminium foil, completely sealing in the cod loin; otherwise the steam will escape.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce. Mix the cream and mustard in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Pour some sauce over the cod loin and serve with steamed cauliflower.
Hake or Saithe fish also goes well with this recipe