Cod in a White Sauce (Cod Blanquette)
- 282ml of chicken stock
- 113ml of fish stock or clam juice
- 70g finely chopped onion
- ½ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 590g cod, halibut or monkfish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp. mild curry paste
- 1 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Pour stocks into large shallow saucepan; add onion and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and add cod. Cook, gently stirring occasionally, until cod reaches an internal temperature of 80°C for about 4 minutes. Remove fish with slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Remove and discard thyme. Stir curry paste and Maille Dijon Originale into broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by one third, about 20 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Serve sauce over cod and, if desired, garnish with additional thyme.