- 3/4 cup of couscous
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- 2 courgettes, cubed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 green onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard with White Wine
- Pour couscous into a large bowl. Add boiling water until just covered. Let sit for 10 minutes, then fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and flash fry courgettes just long enough to sear the edges.
- Add sautéed courgettes, and all remaining ingredients into the bowl of couscous and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Combine courgettes with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl; toss lightly. Serve immediately.