Cucumber Gazpacho with Mustard Croutons
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped (about 1-½ lbs.)
- 338ml plain yogurt
- 225ml vegetable stock
- 25g fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 100g cubed French bread
- 2 ½ tbsp. Maille Dijon Original Mustard
- 2 ½ tbsp. Maille Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 200∘C.
- Process cucumbers, yogurt, stock, mint, dill, lime juice and garlic in blender in batches until smooth, about 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Combine bread, Maille Dijon Original Mustard, Maille Olive oil and sea salt in medium bowl. Turn onto baking sheet in single layer. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool on wire rack.
Pour gazpacho into 6 bowls and garnish with croutons.