Fillet Mignon With Tomatoes Medium Rare
- 2 filet steaks
- 2 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper your steaks and smother them with the Maille Dijon mustard.
- Heat a heavy base frying pan and add the oil, Once the oil is almost smoking add your steaks to the hot pan carefully.
- Add the garlic on the side and the rosemary sprig to infuse with flavour.
- For medium rare cook for 3.5 mins on each side.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 2 mins before serving, slice and serve with pan seared cherry tomatoes and drizzle with more Maille Dijon original.