French Avocado Toasts
Sometimes less is more, the simplicity of this recipe is great if you’re in a hurry to go to that wonderful spot on the beach or forest and want to have a quick bite. The punchiness of our Dijon mustard is being tamed by the creaminess of the avocado, hazelnuts and mushrooms.
- 1-2 French banquettes
- 8 teaspoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard with White Wine
- 500g green asparagus
- 1 avocado
- 250g portobello mushrooms
- 50g Arugula
- 2x spring onion
- 50g hazelnuts
- Slice the banquette diagonally, drizzle some olive oil on top, grill or roast until crispy and golden brown.
- Spread the Maille Dijon mustard on the slices bread.
- Prepare the vegetables and dress them on the bread.
- Sprinkle some arugula, chopped spring onion and roasted hazelnuts on top