Glazed Ham and Beans
For the ham
- 1.4kg boneless ham half
- 113ml water
- 43g firmly packed dark brown sugar
For the beans
- 675ml water
- 908g whole green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp. light butter or unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. Maille Wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon or other fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange ham on baking rack in large baking pan. Add ½ cup water, then cover with aluminum foil. Bake ham until internal temperature reaches 65°C when tested with a meat thermometer, about 1 hour.
- Combine brown sugar and Maille Wholegrain Dijon mustard in small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over ham and bake uncovered until glazed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange vegetable steamer basket in a Dutch oven cooking pot with 675ml water and bring to boil over high heat. Arrange green beans in basket. Steam, covered, until tender crisp, about 8 minutes.
Remove beans from steamer basket and arrange in large serving bowl. Toss with butter, Maille Dijon Originale and tarragon. Serve with ham.