Recipe created by Harry Lalousis
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
This is more one of my many tips rather than a recipe, its a classic way of using mustard in order to create quick full of flavour dishes in no time.
- 80 grams tenderstem broccoli
- 500 grams miniature potato cut in halves
- 150 grams organic carrots halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme leaves
- In a roasting dish add the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of the Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- Season to taste and sprinkle with the thyme leaves and place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
- In a big heavy base pan add the remaining butter, broccoli and carrots, toss until coloured, add 1/4 of a glass of water and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey and toss again until evenly glazed and all water has evaporated.