Barbecued Chicken Breasts with Honey Mustard
Juicy barbecued chicken breasts caramelised with Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 4 chicken breasts cut in half to separate into 2 fillets
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp.’s fresh coriander or basil
- 2 tsp Maille Honey Dijon Mustard and a squeeze bottle to use whilst barbecuing
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- In a bowl add the chicken breasts, honey mustard and garlic, mix and allow to marinade for 1 hour.
- in a separate bowl add the oil, lemon, coriander and 1 tbs of the mustard and mix well until incorporated.
- Skewer the breasts in pairs and place on a medium heated BBQ, use a brush to spread the oil, mustard, lemon juice and coriander mix over the breasts, this will keep them juicy, squeeze some honey mustard on top and allow to caramelise further, remove once golden brown on both sides.