Leek fondue with Pleurote and Chanterelle Mushrooms mustard
- -4 leeks (white section only)
- -1 pat of butter
- -1 Tbsp cream
- -1 Tbsp Maille mustard with Pleurote and Chanterelle Mushrooms
- -3 Tbsp roasted, slivered almonds
- -Salt, pepper
- Slice the leeks in half, rinse, then chop finely.
- Heat the butter gently in large frying pan. Add a splash of water, then cover.
- Cook until the leeks are soft, then add the cream and mustard. Sprinkle some almond flakes over the leeks.
- They are perfect as a base to fish dishes or as a savory tart filling.