Maille Carrot Sauce Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Recipe created by Harry Lalousis
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
Elevated Brussels sprouts with Maille carrot glaze honey mustard sauce, these little gems are full of flavour and give the much despised sprout a fun yet flavoursome side to them.
- 400 grams Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons crispy fried onions
- Place a non-sticking pan with the olive oil on a medium heat,add the cleaned Brussels sprouts and gently fry until they start to colour, season to taste.
- Add the butter and Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey, keep stirring until everything is nicely glazed and all the flavours are incorporated (takes about 3-5 minutes)
- Serve in a bowl, smear with Maille honey mustard carrot sauce and garnish with the crispy fried onions.