Maille Chicken Curry With Rice
Recipe by: Harry Lalousis
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Using Maille curry sauce you can easily create this brilliantly quick, heartwarming chicken curry in no time.
- 8 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli
- 1 lime cut in quarters
- 500 grams basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the rice in a saucepan, wash thoroughly, allow to sit in about 3cm of water above the rice and sit aside for 30 mins
- In the meantime place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken on medium heat until golden brown on all side
- Add the Maille curry sauce and allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the rice, season and place on high heat and bring to the boil, once the water is boiling, lower the heat to the lowest setting, cover with a clean tea towel and place the lid firmly on it. Cook for 10 mins
- Separate the rice evenly on 4 plates, serve the curry on the rice, sprinkle with the chillies and coriander and serve with a wedge of lime on each plate.