Maille Mustard-Crusted Cauliflower
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, (about 1kg)
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon Originale Mustard with White Wine
- 3 Tbsp. Wholegrain Mustard with Chardonnay Wine
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 90g plain panko bread crumbs
- 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- 5g finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Cut cauliflower into large florets, then trim bottoms to sit flat on baking sheet (about 2 to 3in diameter). Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until just barely tender, about 7 minutes; drain well.
Preheat oven to 425 (220 degrees Celcius). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon peel and remaining 2 tsp. oil in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Coat top of cauliflower with mustard mixture, then press into bread crumb mixture, patting to adhere.
Arrange bread crumb-side-up on prepared baking sheet. Bake until bread crumbs are browned and cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes .