Maille Seafood Mezze
A luscious spring table of seafood, perfect for those sunny summer afternoons, to start off the evening with a gorgeous aperitif. In this recipe you can use any type of seafood you like.
- 6 extra large tiger prawn
- 100 grams small tiger prawns
- 8 scallops
- 100 grams samphire
- 1/2 baguette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Maille Mustard with Rosé Côtes de Provence
For the XL tiger prawns:
- Peel the prawns and add to a pan with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and place on medium heat, colour on both sides, add 1 Tablespoon of the Maille rose wine mustard, place in a serving dish and sprinkle with the parsley.
For the small prawns:
- Peel the prawns and add to a pan with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and place on medium heat, colour on both sides, add 1 Tablespoon of the Maille rose wine mustard, place in a serving dish and sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
For the scallops:
- In a shallow pan place 1 tablespoon butter and melt on medium heat, when the butter starts to sizzle add the scallops without stirring for 1 minute, turn over and colour the other side for a further minute, add the mustard, white wine and stir well, once incorporated place on a serving dish.
For the samphire:
- Scorch the samphire in boiling water for 1 minute, strain and place on a serving dish
For the baguette:
- Slice the baguette thinly add to a hot pan with the remaining butter, toast each side in the pan
- Serve all plates together and enjoy under the sun.