Maille Vegan Gluten Free Lentil Salad
- 400gr green lentils
- 2 finely sliced celery sticks
- 2 large tomatoes cut roughly in squares
- 1 red or green chilli sliced
- 1 chopped Lebanese cucumber
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh coriander
For the dressing:
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon original mustard
- 50ml pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- Boil the lentils in water until soft with a bite, drain and let to cool.
- Add the cooled lentils in a big bowl, add the celery, tomatoes, cucumber, coriander and chillies.
For the dressing
- Add all ingredients in a vinaigrette shaker and shake well, or in a bowl and whisk until all ingredients are combined, pour in the Lentil salad and toss well to incorporate all ingredients