Maille Vegetable Skewers
- 1 green courgette
- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 red onion
- 50 gr baby potatoes
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 yellow/red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Originale Mustard with White Wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
1. Cut the courgettes, pepper and potatoes in even parts.
2. Peel the onion and cut in 4 quarters
3. Place all cut vegetables on a skewers, mixing up the vegetables.
4. Brush the skewers with olive oil and grill on a hot grill or BBQ, you can also place on a tray in a very hot oven.
5. In the meantime mix the remaining olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a jar or bowl, fine chop, or pick the leaves of the thyme and add to the mixture, and whisk or shake if using a vinaigrette shaker vigorously.
6. When the skewers are ready place on a plate and drizzle with the Maille Vinaigrette.