Maille White Truffle And Parmesan Pasta
Recipe by: Harry Lalousis
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Pasta is a simple dish, but one that can be elevated and allows you to be playful in the kitchen, Maille White Truffle and Parmesan mustard, does both when added to Pasta giving you a flavour experience rather than just a dish.
- 500 grams tagliatelle pasta or make your own pasta
- 200 millilitres double cream
- 1 tablespoon Maille White Truffle and Parmesan mustard
- 1 tablespoon Maille Wholegrain Mustard
- 100 grams grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Bring a large and deep saucepan filled with 3/4 of water to the boil
- In the meantime, add the White truffle mustard and Maille Wholegrain Mustard and the cream, to a shallow pan, place on low heat and bring to a simmer.
- Boil your pasta as instructed by the package or recipe, once boiled strain and add to the saucepan with the sauce and mix thoroughly for the sauce to wet all the pasta, serve with grated Parmesan and a few basil leaves.