Mascarpone And Maille Honey Mustard Medjool Dates
Baked Medjool dates deliciously filled with mascarpone cheese and Maille Dijon Honey Mustard, topped with walnuts and pomegranate kernels. The perfect snack for a last minute dinner party.
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 120 grams mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons of roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/2 a teaspoon fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C/350 °F.
- Mix the mustard with the mascarpone cheese, fill each date with a teaspoon of the mixture.
- Place dates on a small baking sheet. Drizzle them with olive oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven. Let cool on the counter for 5 minutes.
- Top the dates with the pomegranate seeds and the walnuts. Serve while still warm.
If you like less sweet canapes, swap the Maille Honey Mustard with Maille Dijon Mustard.