Entertain your guests with these mini courgette and Maille Honey Dijon frittatas
- 6 eggs
- 2 courgettes
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tsp of cornflour
- 2 tbsp of Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 50 grams of grated comte cheese
- Grate the courgettes and squeeze to release extra juices, place in a bowl and sprinkle with the cornflour, add to a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté until golden in colour on the sides remove and leave to cool for 10mins.
- Mix the courgettes, eggs, milk mustard and cheese, separate the mixture between a 6-hole muffin tin or tart tin and bake in a preheated oven for 20mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Allow to cool before serving.