New Potato & Asparagus Salad with Maille Mustard Dressing
A refreshing salad with new potatoes, asparagus, chickpeas, sesame seeds and a Maille honey mustard vinaigrette. The perfect way to a leaner flavoursome salad.
- 100 grams asparagus tips
- 100 grams baby potatoes cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons mixed sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon very finely snipped fresh oregano
- 50 grams drained chickpeas
- 4 medium Chioggia beetroot
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
For the vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maille Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- Place the halved baby potatoes in a medium pot with boiling water and boil until you can easily prick with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes with a slotted spoon and place in a colander to cool, in the same water place the asparagus for 3 mins, remove and also place in the colander.
- Place the Chioggia Beets in the water and boil until you are able to prick them easily with a fork but not too soft. Remove and place in the colander to cool.
- Evenly place all boiled vegetables in a shallow bowl and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds
- Place the oil, vinegar and Maille Honey Dijon Mustard in a bowl and whisk thoroughly, or place in a vinaigrette shaker and shake vigorously. Drizzle over the vegetable salad and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.