Peanut Crusted Gambas
- Peel and remove the head of the gambas, keeping the tail.
- Grind the peanuts into a coarse powder in a small food processor.
- Break the egg into a bowl, add salt and pepper, and beat with a fork.
- Coat the gambas with flour and remove any excess.
- Cover with egg, then coat with the peanuts.
- Heat a frying pan with a bit of oil, and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk and mustard together.
- Serve the warm gambas with the cold sauce on the side.
- Prawns cook quickly. Allow a cooking time of 5 minutes. Cook them at the last moment for a crispy crust at serving time.