“It’s a wrap!!” That slightly grilled flavour in the background, with the sweetness of the Maille honey mustard and crispiness of the vegetables make this to a great and healthy take away snack.
- 4x Greek large pita’s
- 600g mixed vegetables (avocado, haricot verts, red bell pepper, spring onion, cucumber etc.)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons Maille Dijon honey mustard
- Grill the pitas shortly on one side on a grill pan or BBQ
- Smear the pitas with the Maille Dijon honey mustard.
- Cut each vegetable into even sized thick stripes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and crumble the feta.
- Transfer the vegetables to the pita’s, add the tomatoes and feta cheese and roll them up.