Pork Chops and Vegetables
Amazingly appetising and deliciously fragrant, this all-in-one dish is slow-cooked with Maille Dijon Originale mustard, white wine, and Autumn vegetables.
- 3 tbsp. Maille Olive Oil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 4 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 225ml white wine
- 225ml chicken stock
- 113g baby carrots
- 113g baby turnips
- 113g new potatoes
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons Olive Oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Evenly spread Maille Dijon Originale mustard mustard over chops; remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon remaining oil in same skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return chops to skillet. Add wine and stock and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables to skillet and simmer covered until chops are done, vegetables are tender and sauce is reduced, about 20 minutes.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of sauce and combine cream in small bowl; stir into skillet.
Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.