Pork Loin, Wholegrain Crust, Green Beans
Juicy slices of pork loin roasted in a coat of fruity whole grain mustard and sweet brown sugar make the perfect companion to servings of buttery, mustardy French green beans.
- 453g pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp. Maille Wholegrain Mustard, divided
- 2 tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 170g french green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange pork in shallow baking pan; set aside. Combine 2 tablespoons Maille Wholegrain Mustard with brown sugar; press onto top and sides of pork. Bake pork 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 75deg. Let stand covered at least 10 minutes.
- Cook green beans in lightly salted water in medium saucepan just until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, then toss with butter and remaining 1 tablespoon Maille Wholegrain Mustard.
Slice pork and arrange on serving platter. Serve with warm green beans.