Pork Medallions, Mustard-Parmesan Crust & Chili
- 56ml Maille Red pepper, garlic and white wine Mustard
- 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Maille Olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (divided)
- ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium courgette, finely diced
- ¼ to ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 454g pork tenderloin
- 4 small sprigs rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix Maille Red pepper, garlic and white wine Mustard with cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and lightly brown pork on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange pork on prepared baking sheet, then thoroughly spread with Mustard mixture.
- Bake until pork is done, about 20 minutes. Let stand covered 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon Maille Olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat and cook bell peppers, ½ of the garlic and thyme and salt and pepper, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red onion, courgette, remaining garlic and thyme, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Return bell pepper mixture to skillet, then stir in red pepper flakes; set aside.
Arrange vegeable ratatouille on 4 serving plates, then top with sliced pork. Garnish with rosemary and, if desired, with additional crushed red pepper flakes.