Roasted Grapes with Burrata
Recipe created by Runway Chef
- 450 grams red grapes
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsp Maille Honey Dijon
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 balls of fresh burrata
- Crostini and olive oil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place the grapes in a cast iron skillet or on a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the balsamic vinegar and Maille Honey Dijon. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Sprinkle with salt and sprigs of fresh thyme. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the grapes begin to brown and blister, and the balsamic Dijon mixture has reduced to a thick sauce in the bottom of the pan. Remove from the oven.
- Place the burrata on a serving dish and top with the grapes. Drizzle with olive and serve with crostini.