Roasted Vegetables with Rosé Wine Mustard Dressing
A mixture of vegetables are roasted with Maille Mustard with Rosé Côtes de Provence, to create a crunchy yet juicy roast vegetable dish.
- 2 medium-sized fresh beetroot
- 1 small pumpkin
- 3 parsnips
- 150gr/ 5oz Brussels sprouts
- 1 garlic head
- 150 ml or 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Maille Mustard with Rosé Côtes de Provence
- Cut all the vegetables into even size pieces, you can cut them stick size or squares as long as they are roughly even in diameter.
- Place in a baking paper lined shallow dish or a baking tray
- Smear with half the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the Maille mustard and toss the vegetables to cover evenly.
- Break the garlic head and scatter the cloves around the tray.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 30 minutes or until golden on the edges.
- Mix the remaining olive oil and mustard in a small bowl
- Plate the vegetables and drizzle with the mustard and olive oil mix and serve