Roasted Vegetables With Maille Mustard Sauce
- 1 medium-sized fresh beetroot
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 parsnip
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 handful green beans
- 150 ml or 3/4 cup olive oil
- 50 grams chanterelle mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Cut all the vegetables into even size pieces, you can cut them stick size or squares as long as they are roughly even in diameter.
- Place in a baking paper lined shallow dish or a baking tray.
- Smear with half the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the Maille mustard and toss the vegetables to cover evenly
- Roughly chop the rosemary or pick the leaves and sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 30 minutes or until golden on the edges.
- Mix the remaining olive oil and mustard in a small bowl.
- Plate the vegetables and drizzle with the mustard and olive oil mix and