Salmon Fish Pie Cocotte
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add 1 tbsp Maille Dijon original mustard fresh from the pump and place in the base of the cocotte.
- Add the salmon on top to cover the potatoes
- Smother with the remaining mustard
- Sprinkle the top with interchanges of the dill and bread crumbs.
- • Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees C, for 20mins.
- Drizzle with Maille balsamic glaze and serve warm or cold.
—Fine Cooking for Maille
Purchase Maille key products listed in the ingredients today