Salmon Sashimi, Honey Mustard & Herb Salad
A quick and simple salmon sashimi needs nothing more than soy sauce and Maille Dijon mustard with honey to unleash a medley of fresh sea flavours.
- 113ml Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 227g salmon fillet, skin removed and salmon cut into 24 thin slices
- 113g coarsely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 25g coarsely chopped basil leaves
- 25g coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 25g coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Maille Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 200∘C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Combine Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey and soy sauce in medium bowl; gently stir in salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drop cheese by teaspoonfuls into 24 mounds onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and looks lacy. Remove pan to wire rack and let cool. Mix basil, mint, parsley, lemon juice, Maille Olive Oil and salt and pepper; set aside.
Arrange Parmesan tuiles on serving platter, then top each with piece of salmon. Garnish with herb salad and cherry tomato.