Savoury Leek - Bacon Quiche
A melt-in-your-mouth delight, ideal for brunch – as well as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 113g butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 4 bacon slices, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 75ml cream
- 77g shredded Swiss cheese
- 23cm frozen pie crust, thawed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook leeks and bacon, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender and bacon is crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Combine eggs, Maille Dijon Originale mustard and cream in medium bowl. Stir in leek mixture and cheese. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until centre is set.
Serve with a green salad with Maille Vinaigrette.