Scrambled Eggs with fine herbs
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche épaisse or ricotta
- A few sprigs of parsley
- A few sprigs of chives
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 rounded teaspoon Maille Mustard with White Wine and Fine Herbs
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Break the eggs into a heatproof bowl adding cream, mustard and salt. Mix with a whisk.
- Pour water into a saucepan, sit the bowl on top and cook over high heat. Stir regularly with a whisk. Slowly, the eggs will coagulate.
- Prepare the bread while the eggs are cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Arrange the slices in the pan and brown over high heat. When the eggs are cooked, turn off the stove.
- Spread the scrambled eggs on the bread and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of the herbs.
Stop cooking the eggs while they are still creamy, as the eggs will overcook from the heat.