Seasonal Berries Tiramisu
A light Maille Dijon mustard with honey syrup adds sweet savoury notes to the lady finger biscuits that dress this glamorous dish of tiramisu and summer fruits.
- 3 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- 4 tsp. 100% dried egg whites
- 56ml water
- 28g Mascarpone cheese
- 8 lady fingers cookies
- 400g strawberries, blueberries and/or blackberries
- Bring 2 tablespoons sugar, water and Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey to the boil in small saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved and mixture thickens to a light syrup, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat egg whites with water with electric mixer or wire whisk in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in Mascarpone and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Spoon ½ of the mixture equally into 4 glass dessert dishes.
- Dip lady fingers into syrup, then arrange 2 in each dish on Mascarpone mixture. Top evenly with remaining Mascarpone mixture, then berries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.