Summer fruits salad with Maille honey mustard vinaigrette
What more but fresh watermelon, tangy blood oranges, pears and a contrast of savoury feta cheese and honey mustard vinaigrette, do you need for a hot summer's day?
- 1/2 medium watermelon
- 1 pear
- 2 cups of spinach leaves or green leaf salad
- 1 blood orange
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
For the vinaigrette
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup Maille white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Maille honey mustard
- Cut the fruit into various bite size chunks
- Lay the spinach leaves or green leaf salad on a wide plate
- position the fruits on top and scatter the crumbled feta all over the plate
- In a bowl or lidded jar, mix the olive oil, vinegar and mustard, whisking or shaking well until combined into a vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad.