Who don’t want to have this for brunch or lunch!!?? Great to serve this as a surprise on a lazy Sunday. All those fresh vegetables served with our Maille Dijon Mustard will bring a healthy start of the day.
- 8x medium eggs
- 200g Bimi broccoli
- 100g sugar snaps
- 50g Fresh peas
- 1 red onion
- 100g asparagus
- 4 tablespoons Maille Dijon mustard
- Shiso purper
- Cut each vegetable into even sized pieces and blanche them.
- Whisk the eggs and fry in a non-sticking pan 4 small or 1 big omelet.
- Spread the Maille Dijon mustard on the omelet and transfer the vegetables on top of that.
- Sprinkle some Shiso purper (or any other nice cress or herbs) on top.