A premium pizza with luxury ingredients and the tomato chili dip you made earlier just make you want even more. Finish it off with the Maille Dijon honey mustard to give it that extra umphf..
- 250g green asparagus
- 100g Bimi broccoli
- 2 small zucchinis
- 4 pizza dough bases
- Tomato chili dip (see recipe)
- 100g jambugo iberico ham
- Pecorino cheese
- 4 tablespoons Maille Dijon honey mustard
- Preheat an oven on 225 degrees C
- Cut each vegetable into even sized pieces and blanche them.
- Divide the tomato chili dip over the pizza dough bases, add the vegetables and bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the dough is cooked and starts to color.
- Garnish with the pecorino cheese, Maille Dijon honey mustard and Iberico ham.