Tartine Cauliflower mousse with grapes
- 4 slices grilled sourdough bread 16 red grapes
- 1 small cauliflower in small florets
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 200 ml vegetable cooking cream
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- Mix the grapes with the brown sugar and caramelize in a preheated oven at 200 C for 10 minutes.
- Fry the shallots on low heat in some oil for 5 minutes without giving them colour.
- Add the cauliflower and cream and cook until soft on medium heat with lid on. Allow to cool and add 2 spoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard.
- Spread the mousse on the tartines and garnish with the grapes.
Tartine Artichoke tapenade with prunes
- 4 slices grilled sourdough bread 10 artichokes in oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp grated vegan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Maille Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 prunes
- A sprig of thyme
- Drain the artichokes and pulse in a mixer together with garlic, parsley, Maille Wholegrain Mustard and cheese until fine.
- Cut the prunes in pieces and caramelize them in a pan with some brown sugar and the sprig of thyme.
- Spread the artichoke puree on the tartines, add the prunes on top.
Tartine Beetroot hummus with avocado
- 4 slices sourdough bread grilled
- 2 cooked beetroots in small pieces
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed with water
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely ground cumin
- 1 tbsp of Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- Add beetroots, chickpeas, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard, cumin, garlic, tahini and lemon juice into a blenderand mix until smooth.
- Spread the hummus on the tartines, add the sliced avocado on top and garnish with pine nuts.
Make a variety of cool tartine flavours for cocktail parties! Good bye canape!