The Jet Set
Lunch on the private jet, or at home…deliriously delicious and seasoned with the extravagantly savoury spices of Maille Dijon mustard.
- 2 red bell pepper, halved
- 4 tbsp. Maille Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 tbsp. Maille olive oil
- 2 fresh tuna steaks (about 170g)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf black olive Ciabatta
- A handful baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange red pepper in roasting pan and bake until edges start to blacken, about 10 mins. Remove from oven, then add to resealable plastic bag and close. Let stand 5 minutes, then remove from bag and arrange on cutting board. Peel away skin and discard. Remove seeds and cut into thick strips. Toss with 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon mustard in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat and brown tuna, turning once, about 6 minutes. (They should remain pink in the middle.) Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut in half diagonally and set aside.
- Cut 2 long pieces of Ciabatta and halve them, creating 4 slices. Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon mustard on 2 bread slices, then top with tuna, red peppers, and spinach. Top with remaining bread.
If you cannot find a loaf of ciabatta, ciabatta rolls will work just as well.