Turkey Gravy with Sage
Preparing homemade gravy to accompany your turkey is a simple. Just add Maille Dijon Originale mustard and fresh sage to make this holiday treat extra flavourful.
- Pan drippings from a roasted 370g turkey
- 70g all-purpose flour
- 675ml regular or reduced chicken broth
- 56ml Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves.
- Pour the pan drippings through a fine mesh strainer over medium bowl; discarding solids.
- Heat 370g pan drippings in large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk remaining pan drippings, broth and Maille Dijon mustard.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir in black pepper and sage.