Eye-catching and easy-to-make, the savoury sweetness of honey mustard and the subtle crunch of finely crushed peanuts make this dish a crowd-pleaser.
- 8 turkey breast fillets (about 708g), pounded flat
- 56ml Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- 4 slices prosciutto, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 58g unsalted peanuts, finely crushed
- 225ml water
- 453g carrots, sliced into bite size pieces
- 226g snow peas
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. crème fraiche or sour cream
- Fresh herbs for garnish (parsley, cilantro)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Evenly coat turkey with Maille Honey Dijon mustard and season, if desired, with salt and pepper, then top each with half a slice prosciutto, green onions and peanuts. Roll up “roulade” style and fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown roulades on all sides. Reduce heat to medium. Add water and simmer covered until turkey is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Cover carrots with lightly salted water in large saucepan and cook carrots until tender, about 12 minutes, adding snow peas the last 2 minutes of cook time.
- When roulades are cooked, using tongs, remove from skillet and set aside. Stir peanut butter and crème fraîche into remaining cooking juices. Keep warm on low heat, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place snow peas and carrots in a dish and top with layer turkey roulades and sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs, and several spoonfuls of Maille Honey Dijon mustard.