Vegetable BBQ Wok
There is nothing, easier, tastier and crunchier than using a BBQ Wok on your BBQ day. Just chop up the vegetables and cook them in the Wok on a BBQ.
A BBQ Wok is one that has holes in the base or all around.
- 2 cups Baby broccoli
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 3 small beetroots
- 2 different coloured peppers
- 4 tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut each vegetable into even pieces
- Drizzle with the olive oil
- Smear with the Maille Dijon Honey mustard
- Cook on a medium-hot BBQ