- 2 tsp Maille gingerbread, chestnut honey and white wine mustard
- 1 tsp Maille Candied Chestnut mustard
- 45 ml Maille Aceto Balsamico di Modena with Bitter Orange Peel
- 90ml Maille walnut oil
- 3 shallots, finely diced
- Small bunch of Tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 green apple (such as a Granny Smith), finely chopped
- Flesh of 1 passion fruit
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of Majii Leaves, finely chopped (available from www.koppertcress.com). Majii leaves are fresh edible leaves from Africa that enhance a variety of flavours
FERRANDI ParisLa Maison Maille has partnered with FERRANDI Paris, one of France’s leading professional culinary training schools, to provide the definitive techniques that a seasoned food lover should ensure is in their culinary repertoire to make their meals even more memorable.
Mix the mustards with the oil and vinegar.
Add the shallot, Majii leaves, tarragon, passion fruit, chopped apple and mix well.
Use to marinade your favourite meat such as turkey or chicken for a minimum of two hours.